- New patented high-performance finned tube, pioneering technology
- Resists high loads, both thermally and mechanically
- Extremely dimensionally stable
- Hardly any maintenance is required – maximum reliability
- Optimised surface, less fans – clearly reduced energy consumption
- Less space required, less cabling – less installation effort
- Economically very profitable – saves labour, material and costs
The fin strip is subject to tensile stress and inserted into a pre-shaped spiral core tube groove and firmly rolled into the groove in a rolling process using high pressure. The displaced material is then pressed on the fin side.
Fin material: aluminium
Core tube material: all materials which can be easily machined.
Maximum operating temperature: 400°C